Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Tassimo coffee maker, the machine recognises

I have a Tassimo coffee maker, the machine recognises the coffee disks and goes through the process of brewing. However when I insert most milk disks the red light comes on. I thought I just had a faulty package of milk but it is happening with all milk now. As i said all coffee products are fine. My machine just can't read the milk products. Any ideas?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

These coffee makers are notorious for this fault, you must utterly pristine when you clean the barcode reader if after cleaning you still have the problem you have a problem with the reader ~ Ian