Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

What are the water temperatures of each wash cycle on LTF

Customer Question

What are the water temperatures of each wash cycle on LTF 11M132
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi 40.7 degrees centigrade

Plumberpro :

http://www.hotpoint.co.uk/products/-/products/F083002 the link is here for your confirmation

Plumberpro :

Hi , why bad service?

JACUSTOMER-1fh19b34- :

I asked for the temperature of each wash cycle of which there are 11.

Plumberpro :

Oh , ok .

Plumberpro :

Sorry , can't find that inf9 for you . I will opt out to see if anyone else can .all the best

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries
Whilst plumberpro only gave you the temperature of one program with your model it is not quite so easy to state all 11 program temperatures as they are all preset but can be changed by you the client. Cleaning is not dependent on only the temperature but also the duration and type of wash action (also can be modified by you) However in the main these are the temperature that you will get with this model ~ Eco = 50C Intensive = 60-70C dependent on user parameters, Normal = 60C, Fast = 55C, Delicate = 35-40C. I hope that has been useful, if so would you kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, once done you can ask any further questions free of charge. Have a great day ~ Ian