Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

, I have a Zanussi ZDT12011FA Integrated dishwasher which

Hi, I have a Zanussi ZDT12011FA Integrated dishwasher which stops before it's completed it's program and beeps continuously. The dishwasher is 2 months old so I'm assuming it's not a mechanical fault or a blockage. I believe it's a programming issue and I'm wondering if I can reset to factory defaults. Have checked the user manual however I don't see a reset option, can anyone help?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you confirm that at the point when it stops its full or empty of water?

Customer:

Hi, it's Bob here

Customer:

Empty

Dales-Electronic :

OK well taking it into consideration that it is only two months old I would get Zanussi to come out and solve you problem. If you start messing around with it you could lose the warranty ~ it may be that you have a programmer fault which will need a new board ~ Ian

Customer:

Can you tell me the steps I need to carry out a reset to factory default settings?

Dales-Electronic :

Let me have the pnc number and I'll see if it can be externally programmed

Customer:

Where can I find the PNC number?

Dales-Electronic :

It will be on the rating plate likely in the door frame will be either called a pnc or product code

Customer:

2 mins, just looking now

Customer:

PNC 911 539 107 00

Customer:

PNC 911 539 107 00

Dales-Electronic :

OK thank you Im just trying to get the service manual keep popping back here and once I've got it I'll have a look, the parts are listed a preprogrammed board

Customer:

OK