Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

NEFF OVEN E-NR B4540NOEU /01 FD8602 00279I HAVE TAKEN THE

NEFF OVEN E-NR B4540NOEU /01 FD8602 00279
I HAVE TAKEN THE DOOR APART TO CLEAN IT BUT NOT CONVINCED IT WAS ASSEMBLED CORRECTLY BEFORE I TOOK IT APART HAVE REASSEMBLE IT BUT I JUST WANT TO CHECK IF I HAVE DONE IT CORRECTLY, AS THIS IS A SELF CLEAN OVEN.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Leave it with me and I will see if I can find an illustrated diagram ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

This link takes you to the Neff page covering your model. page 4 covers the door assembly. Would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, this allows you to ask further questions free of charge whilst allowing me to clear the question down. All further questions will then come to me direct. Thanks ~ Ian ----

Customer:

I have seen the diagram it shows how the glass assembles this I have done correctly, but it does not show where all the rubber seals are supposed to go, i have installed them where I would presume they should go but the glass then doesn't sit correctly, I have tried various combinations but none seem right. I am a not a dummy I am a qualified electrician

Dales-Electronic :

Neither am I, you were the one that took it apart and cant get it back together not I. With this in mind I will opt out and perhaps one of my colleges will help you resolve your issue.

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

,

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .

Thanks patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am ok with that. It is a shame that Neff cannot tell me, they can send me an engineer, at great cost.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

,

We will continue to look Professional to assist you.

Thank you patience,

Adam