Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

, I have an indesit oven, my tenants have reported that the

Customer Question

, I have an indesit oven, my tenants have reported that the alarm on the oven won't stop, it is continuously bleeping and the clock display is flashing 8888. The oven wont heat up. They have tried turning the power off and left power off over night but once power put back the alarm continues to bleep. They have tried setting the clock but nothing happens when they push the buttons. Any ideas??
Many Thanks
Kate
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Kate, they have either switched the unit off in error or there has been a power cut and the clock has gone into automatic mode. If you could let me have the model number I will send you the reset instructions ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-36f46jsn- : , thanks off the reply, it's an indesit, the model numberOIF 22300F
Dales-Electronic :

OK hang on, I'll have a look at the book

Dales-Electronic :

Can you just check ~ the OIF22300 is a Beko model this the correct one?

JACUSTOMER-36f46jsn- :

Dear Dale, your answers were ok but what I wasn't happy about was that the £20 was taken before we had even started the conversation. When signing up to this the website assures that no money will be taken until my question is answered and I then pay if I am happy with the answers, this is obviously a lie. The website said an expert was online to answer my question now but I didn't get a reply until the evening (not your fault understand we probably have a day job too!) I didn't continue with the conversation as I wasn't happy with the deceitful way payment has been taken.

JACUSTOMER-36f46jsn- :

Kind Regards

Dales-Electronic :

Ok understand, Im afraid billing is carried out by the parent company in the USA not by their UK based experts, you will have to take that up with them. However if you want an answer to you question I am happy to help but need you to confirm that it is a Beko oven not an Indesit brand ~ Ian