Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Having replaced the circular element in the main oven, I now

Having replaced the circular element in the main oven, I now find the thermostat in the main oven to be faulty. On visiting the AEG and other spare parts sites I find the part is obsolete. My query is can you reccomend an alternative type of oven I have. Details are, AEG Competence D4100-1, Serial No. 22400007, Product number *********
the part nimber is listed as **********
Thank you help.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Would you kindly let me have the pnc number again preceded by a # ***** #1234 etc. The computer has blanked it out thinking its a phone number ~ thanks ~ Ian

Customer:

, the product number is: #944171156

Dales-Electronic :

Ok the supplier that we use is advising that the thermostat is still available ~ Ian

Customer:

As the alternative is to buy a new oven, I would really like to know how to obtain a replacement thermostat, on the AEG website, they give the part number as: ********** /p>

Dales-Electronic :

Could you give me the part number preceded by a # ***** computer blanks out the part number thinking its a phone number

Customer:

Sorry, the number is #3111622019

Dales-Electronic :

does it look like the above?

Customer:

Just tried it, I am only getting the home page?

Customer:

copied and pasted, still the same.

Dales-Electronic :

OK give me you phone number preceded by a # ***** I'll take you to the page ~ Ian

Customer:

#01702558397

Dales-Electronic :

OK the part is also available as a Belling part part number is###-##-####see if you distributor has this one in stock, if not we may have to go back to the original AEG one

Customer:

Have sent you a text, regarding the thermostat, I have ordered a thermostat from a local supplier (Stellisons), they also supplied me with a circuit diagram which is helpful. Thanks thus far.