Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My 2year old grandson played with the buttons on the oven and

Customer Question

My 2year old grandson played with the buttons on the oven and I can not get them back to a neutral position. Every time something starts to cook it automatically switches off after 15mins. The oven is 19 yrs old but in perfect order until the child fiddled with it. I seem to have mislaid the manual. I am left with a permanent flashing A. Your help would be greatly appreciated.M West
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you give me the Model number and product code if you can find it. Thanks