Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

i have a primo dishwasher, and when i turned it on cycle,

Customer Question

i have a primo dishwasher, and when i turned it on for a cycle, it tripped, and on the panel it said e4, which i assume means error, what should i do please.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you let me have the model number please and I will look up the details ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-mltdbi4v- :

Hi its a primo LPR 661

Dales-Electronic :

Prima not Primo yes?

JACUSTOMER-mltdbi4v- :

Primo

Dales-Electronic :

OK well the LPR661 is listed as a 60cm built in dishwasher on my data but initially you will have to take it out and see if the base is filled with water. Are you handy with tools?

JACUSTOMER-mltdbi4v- :

yes what do i do

Dales-Electronic :

Firstly you will have to take the kick boards off that are across the front of the dishwasher and form part of the fitted kitchen, once this is done come back to me

JACUSTOMER-mltdbi4v- :

done that

Dales-Electronic :

Sorry for the delay lost my broadband, now what you have to do is see if you can get access to the base through the lower front of the dishwasher ~ a torch would be helpful at this stage ~ Ian