Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

my hob is only showing half of the digital digits when is press

Customer Question

my hob is only showing half of the digital digits when is press the on button and will not let meuse the hob at all.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Would you kindly give me the manufacturer and model number please

JACUSTOMER-sv03ftfd- :

I have just inherited this hob with the house I recently bought. The manufacturer is De Dietrich and the model no is DTI304

Dales-Electronic :

OK well you perhaps need to consider this, its an induction hob firstly, secondly the company has gone bust and in my opinion you need a new keypad assembly which is going to cost around £100. Perhaps consider buying a replacement Ceramic/Halogen hob which will be much cheaper and if it goes wrong parts are easy to get ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-sv03ftfd- :

Thanks for your help I appreciate it.

Dales-Electronic :

No problem ~ could you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, once done you can ask further questions free of charge, if you need help finding a replacement give me a ping and I will suggest some models. Thanks for the question ~ Ian