Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Logixx 8 condenser dryer beeps twice but will not start no

Logixx 8 condenser dryer beeps twice but will not start no error message / lock on display I have manually pressed the door lock no change help please
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Can you post the model number please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
E-Nr. WTS84509GB/17 FD 9002 200003
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok are you say theres a lock on the display or there isn't?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Isn't
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok that's fine. Just wondering were the dryer is located?
Is it inside your house or is it in an outside shed were its cold?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Inside
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
That's fine. Just thought I would check as these dryers don't like the cold and sometimes the electronics shut down on it and stops working.
As to the fault with the dryer not starting. As theres no error codes and the lock isn't on then its usually either the control board at fault or the door lock.
Look on the door and check the plastic door pin is still on there and not broken.
If that's fine then you need to remove the top and the left hand side panel and from there you can access the door latch from there. Its the part which the door pin pushes into when you close the door.
Check the switch in there is switching over when actitvated and if you have a multi meter then test it and if faulty then it will need to be replaced.
But if the door pin and lock are fine and the dryer just isn't starting then its looking like the control board may be the fault here causing this fault.
Check them out and see what you find and let me know.