Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I had a replacement washing machine ZWH6140P delivered last

Customer Question

I had a replacement washing machine ZWH6140P delivered last August 92014)but I feel that I cannot be getting the best out of it. Is there not a half load programme, every load seems to take about 3 hours even if it is only three T shirts. Nowhere in the instruction book does it STATE how long (in time) a programme will take. This is ridiculous the amount of time I am spending on just doing one oad of washing.
Gladys Harding *****@******.***
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you kindly advise if it is heating the water during this long wash cycle?

Dales-Electronic :

Also what program are you using?