KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

. its a hotpoint, all lights flashing when start button

. its a hotpoint, all lights flashing when start button pressed.
Customer:

, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

How old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-w1fgfpa7- :

its 5yrs old

Customer:

OK, so all the buttons start flashing ?

Customer:

If you number 1 at the top then what lights are flashing

JACUSTOMER-w1fgfpa7- :

yes as soon as the start button is pressed.but good news i took the top off and undid the clips holding the printed circuit, them press them back on it stoped flashing, my wife started the wash so i will have to try again later can i send you a answer next wash

Customer:

OK sure...you can also try to clean the contacts of the control...also open the back off and then clean the contacts of the control located towards the left

Customer:

After this is done please let me know how it goes

JACUSTOMER-w1fgfpa7- :

ok

Customer:

JACUSTOMER-w1fgfpa7- :

ok kevin the restart of the hotpoint wf321 went ahead it seemed to take a long time but went through function ok and stopped just like it always did. i will not mend something unless it breaks so if starts to go wrong the next time i will clean dust etc of the printed circuit thanks robert

Alright, You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges....Thank You.