How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I have had no reply to my question. What sort of plug or connect

Resolved Question:

I have had no reply to my question.
What sort of plug or connect will I have on my AEG 80cm Induction hob which I have recently ordered?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

You will need the kilowatt rating of the model you will be getting to allow for correct cable size and MCB size on the circuit board.

Plumberpro :

It won't be a plug , but a fused spur

JACUSTOMER-f69bared- :

Good response from Toby and Michael. Only trouble is that they gave conflicting advice! But both helpful.

JACUSTOMER-f69bared- :

***** *****

JACUSTOMER-f69bared- :

Good response from Toby and Michael but they said different things! ***** *****

Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been billed £26 for answer to my recent question which was supposed to be free. It did not answer the question I asked.

John XX

Related Appliance Questions