Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My lights on the outside panel are constantly flashing and

My lights on the outside panel are constantly flashing and the ice / water dispenser lights also flash when in use, is there a solution? Thank you, Dennis.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Dennis,
sorry to hear that. May I have the full model # ***** the fridge and the age?
Also does everything work even though the lights are flashing?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Everything else works fine, I have had the fridge 8 years with no issues, the model I beleive is S20DRBB32A/G but not 100% sure, is there a plate somewhere with it on it I can look at? Thanks micheal.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Dennis, thats all I needed;-)
With this machine the issue needs to be monitored temp to be sure it is holding a steady temperature. If that is good, you could live with the lights flashing. But really the cause is an electronic component failure on the control board in the back of the fridge(behind the unit).
This problem could last with no further issues but also no really problems.
The board is easy to change and I will help you if you want to get rid of the lights flashing. But the board is very expensive.
Please let me know if you will replace that now or simply live with it time being?
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Dennis.
Tech Michael