Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My 30 year old timer Drayton hot water timer (33-06 issue 8508)

Customer Question

My 30 year old timer Drayton hot water timer (33-06 issue 8508) won't move from continuous to twice. Please help.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

I can find no information about this timer likely because it is so old. Can you take a picture of it and then I can search more easily ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-s69ts565- :

Sorry. Don't know to do it. I'm rather old. Thanks the time.

OK well from what you have told me sofar I would suggest that the timer has seized and that You will need to have a new one fitted, its not too much of a job and quite often you can get a direct replacement that will fit the existing wiring ~ if I can be of further help give me a bell on here