Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Whirlpool dishwasher Filling up then emptying straight away

Whirlpool dishwasher
Filling up then emptying straight away then beeping as tho it's finished any ideas why this is happening
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK this appliance indicates by the number of beeps where the fault is, can you count and report back the number of beeps please ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-bj7wlqb9- : 3 beebs just like it does when it's finished its cycle
Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the full model number and its long product code which is on a label in the door area

JACUSTOMER-bj7wlqb9- : 851175715831 ser 330939007687
Dales-Electronic :

Model number please?

Dales-Electronic :

OK during its fill do you hear a buzzing or can you hear the circulating pump operating?

JACUSTOMER-bj7wlqb9- : Buzzing
Dales-Electronic :

OK the problem you have got is that the main circulating pump has either got a piece of crockery/glass stuck in it or the assy has seized. Are you able to take the appliance apart?

JACUSTOMER-bj7wlqb9- : No as it's an integral appliance however I shall have a dig around on the inside
Dales-Electronic :

OK its a case of taking it out and then removing the base to get at the pump, I can talk you thro the job but you ll need to get the appliance out first ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-bj7wlqb9- : Cheers ***** *****
Dales-Electronic :

OK give me a ping when you are ready to go ~ Ian