George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I want to attach the water supply hose to the back of a new

I want to attach the water supply hose to the back of a new Bosch dishwasher. There is a red disc in the inlet (bottom right of the back. There seems to be a gap round it and it's inset by a few mm. Should it be removed. It doesn't seem right to do so as it's embedded and isn't obvious how you'd get it out. On the other hand the sketchy instructions say 'remove disc'. Other things on instructions have already been done. So ... does it need to be removed and if so, how?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Please do not remove that part as it is supposed to be there.