Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Have you a wiring diagram which coloured wires go

Have you a wiring diagram which coloured wires go on a Creda Tumble dryer T320VW Timer?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

If you leave it with me tomorrow I will get the wiring diagram when I get to work in the morning and fire it across to You first thing ~ Ian

Customer:

Ian

Customer:

Ian. Any luck with which colour wires go where?

Dales-Electronic :

Sorry still waiting to be sent over, as soon as I have it to hand I'll send it your way ~ Ian

Customer:

Any luck yet?

Dales-Electronic :

Yes got the full service manual, if you can give me an email but put (at) in place of @ I will attach and forward it to you ~ Ian

Customer:

Ian

Customer:

My e-mail is gellis060atvirginmedia.com thanks

Dales-Electronic :

OK it will be with you in a minute, if you could now rate my service to you using the smiley faces below this will allow me to close down the system but at the same time you can ask further questions on a foc basis. Thanks enquiry - Ian