Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The door on my newly delivered larder fridge S7400KMXL catches

The door on my newly delivered larder fridge S7400KMXL catches at the bottom on closure even when machine is level.Is there an adjustment system that allows movement independent of the fridge body.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you let me have the product code or pnc which is on the rating plate and I will take you through the adjustment procedure. I will be away form the office next hour so if you post it up I will come back to you shortly ~ Ian

Customer: (###) ###-####I think this is the product code
Dales-Electronic :

It will be either 9 or 11 digits and start with usually a 9 will be listed as pnc code or product code on label ~ Ian

Customer: ###-##-####00
Dales-Electronic :

OK just arrived back at the office will be right with you on the information ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

OK you will need to empty out the larder fridge and carefully lay it on its back, remove the bottom kick strip which will then allow you access to the bottom hinge assembly. Loosen and adjust this hinge so that it doesn't catch and refit the kick strip. Once this is completed the appliance can be stood back up, leave 20 minutes and then switch it back on. If you have further question I am here rest of the evening ~ Ian

Customer:

Many thanks advice I will get on it ASAP John

Dales-Electronic :

OK no worries John, Im on here most afternoon and evenings if you need further advice ~ Ian