George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Cycle timer on our aqualtis AQ9D692 seems stuck on 0.01 (digital

Customer Question

Cycle timer on our aqualtis AQ9D692 seems stuck on 0.01 (digital display on remaining cycle time) and continues to go through the spin function continually. We can't stop the machine to open the door. Have unplugged removing the power hours but still not reset. Tried pressing the I/O and the stop/pause functions and cycling by hand but still continues display 0.01 and running through the spin cycle
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Sorry to hear you are having problems.. In this case, you will need the services of a Domestic Appliance Service Engineer as the appliance will need to be tested leaks.

There are a few parts on the appliance that when faulty can leak to earth causing this type of fault... Unless your main PCB has faultered, an Insulation Test Meter will be needed to find the source of the problem.

George-Allsorts :

I can offer you a link to a search facility to find an engineer local to you if you wish