George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have problems with one of ther burners. It ignites and has

Customer Question

I have problems with one of ther burners. It ignites and has a good flame , but as soon as I stop depressing the knob , it goes out. Only in perhabs 1 out of 10 goes it just does not stay on. Very infuriating
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

Can you tell me the model of the hob... or better still, if you have the booklet, can you give me the product code from the rear of the booklet please

George-Allsorts :

I am still awaiting your appliance information

You are correct in thinking that the thermocouple is the problem, but without the information I have asked cannot tell you anything further