George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Can I buy an extra shelf oven

Customer Question

Can I buy an extra shelf oven,  I prefere a grid shelf,  also is there a grill pan oven

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Please remember these are technical issues and may require some back and forth conversation to sort this out.
May I have the age, and make and model # ***** your oven so I can check on that ?
Tech Michael
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

, my name is***** understand you have requested assistance in finding an extra shelf oven..

Can you tell me the Make and Model of the oven and any Serial or Product numbers available, in order that I can assist you further

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its a builtin Samsung electric oven, I dont name or age. Model No BF641FST (01) I have already given you this number

Thankyou .. the previous expert changed the system to Q&A and in doing so wiped out the information you gave

I will try to assist you in finding what you need

These are the only type that are available oven, other than the oven tray....

You can buy them from this link

DISCOUNT
When you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code __ id1975 __ to get a discount

Do you require any further advice regarding your problem that I can assist you with?

If no further assistance is required, can I then ask you to now take time to assist me by clicking on the smiley faces that you can now see... This will help me as it rates my assistance with your problems