Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a beko excellence wmb91242lb and it's stuck on flashing

Customer Question

I have a beko excellence wmb91242lb and it's stuck on flashing start sign. It stopped working mid cycle so put on to spin and drain it lasted 4 mins before stopping again. Had to empty machine through pipe at the bottom now is stuck just flashing. Not able to cancel as it does nothing.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

I need you to switch the appliance off, then check that the drain filter (behind front kickplate) is clear of debris and that the drain hose is also clear. Once you can open the door, open it and then reconnect to the electric switch the power on and close the door and then select a program and tell me what happens? ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-l38dew1a- : Have done all the
JACUSTOMER-l38dew1a- : Have done all that and have selected cottons cycle it s showing the time and drain. That has now switched off and end has shown up. Door is now unlocked
JACUSTOMER-l38dew1a- : It has display screen has dimmed
JACUSTOMER-l38dew1a- : Shall I try something else?
JACUSTOMER-l38dew1a- : Is that it. Offline and no reply.
Dales-Electronic :

Im sorry, my daughter just had an accident in snow and had to be taken to hospital so had to drop it and run. If you want to continue with the diagnosis I will be around all day today other than picking her up from hospital tomorrow. Thanks patience ~ Ian