Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

do you have a service agent in the republic of Ireland, I have

Customer Question

do you have a service agent in the republic of Ireland, I have a double deck kitchen aid dishwasher about 8 years old
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

Please tell me its complete model number

Customer:

and please elaborate the problem with your dishwasher

JACUSTOMER-a3464swt- :

there is no model number visible on the machine, we have a catalogue with the number KDDS 6010 which we think is dishwasher, the problem is, when the washer is turned on it gives out a loud noise as if something is coming loose, we removed all dishes and all moving parts but the noise is still there, top deck only

Customer:

OK, nothing comes up with that model number...the model number is ***** located inside the door or on top of the door

JACUSTOMER-a3464swt- :

the only thing visible inside the door are symbols programme you want to and arrows which wash you want to use

Customer:

ok, top arms spins freely ?

JACUSTOMER-a3464swt- :

there is no top arm, only one spinning arm on the bottom of each deck which is a pull out drawer type

Customer:

ok and have you already tried to clean the bottom spray arm

Customer:

if you have then the problem is either the motor or the circulation pump that is causing this issue

Customer:

are you willing to replace the part yourself or you just want to contact a local repair engineer

Customer:

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks