George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have just had a Neff Microwave fitted in my apartment in

I have just had a Neff Microwave fitted in my apartment in the South of France.The product reference is C54L60NO/07 and is under full guarantee.
When I used it in January I noticed condensation between the glass panels of the door(not possible to wipe-disappeared after some hours).The instruction manual speaks of condensation inside the appliance but not inside the door panels and therefore a technician was called to look at it.He referred his report to your technicians and they have said there is nothing wrong with the appliance which is working normally as long as the condensation does not cover more than half the door.They referred me to the instruction manual which you will see from the above does not cover this type of condensation specifically and it seems a little strange that the technician who inspected didn't say immediately that it was normal and seemed to think that there was a problem.This has left me feeling a little uncertain and I am wondering if you could reassure me that the appliance is functioning normally with no question of any damage to the door seal .
Yours sincerely
Judith Simpson
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Judith, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

What you have been told is correct.. Provided that the moisture does not cover more than 50% of the door glass area then the moisture gather inside the glass cavity is normal and is caused by cool air meeting warm air