Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a siemens surpresso s75 that gives the message add water.

I have a siemens surpresso s75 that gives the message add water. Despite the fact the reservoir is full this will not clear and I can't get rid of the message or make coffee.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Please remember these are technical issues and may require some back and forth conversation to sort this out.
How old is your coffee maker, also any error lights and how do the control buttons respond?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is about 6 years old. There are no error lights. No buttons respond.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Tony,
This is the main control board at fault, it will need to be replaced to fix this.
Its pretty easy to do and no soldering required;-) i will assist if you decide to buy the board. Also it would cost a lot more if you send it in fix.
The best place to get that if they still have it is this site.
http://sparesonweb.co.uk/shop/cartridge-siemens-31205p.html
It is best to call them part.
Customer Services 0203 6300 119
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Tony.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Michael.

I think I will order this and get back to you when I am ready to fit it.

BW

Tony

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Your very welcome Tony please rate at this time, I will stick with you until this is fixed, have a great day! Tech Michael