George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

zanussi electrolux slimline dishwasher de 4554 lower bask

zanussi electrolux slimline dishwasher de 4554 lower basket
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

What is the problem you have?

Customer:

im chris,i have a slimline Zanussi Electrolux De 4554 dishwasher and i need a new lower basket with runners because with use it has buckled

George-Allsorts :

OK.. can you give me the product code appliance so that I can identify the one appliance please

Customer:

kinda knew you would ask me that and the andwer is no,ive lost the manual

George-Allsorts :

If you look on the edge of the dishwasher door there should be a label that has this information

George-Allsorts :

Chris... I have just had a look at each product code model number and luckily they all have the same basket

Customer:

ok not sure what the relevent info is but this is what i have. PNC ********* /p>

Customer:

OR

Customer:

SN 34980075

Customer:

OR...TYPE-91N71-8F

George-Allsorts :

The PNC has not shown up there.. can you retype it in brackets

Customer:

any help?

George-Allsorts :

one moment Chris

Customer:

ok do we have an answer please?

George-Allsorts :

Yes Chris.. I'm just looking cheapest cost ... Can you give me a few minutes please

Customer:

sure

George-Allsorts :

OK Chris, I have checked a lot of suppliers and most of them are saying that the product is discontinued... However, I have found one supplier with the part in stock

George-Allsorts :

The part number lower basket is(###) ###-####and it is available at Espares

George-Allsorts :

If you click on that link, it will take you directly to the page

Customer:

thats great thank you

George-Allsorts :

You're very welcome Chris

Customer:

shall i score after i am satified that ive found what i want?

George-Allsorts :

I would appreciate a rating, but if you wish to check the link first then feel free... The link will take you directly to the page where the tray is listed..

Customer:

ok hopefully the rating will be even higher after ive found it

George-Allsorts : (###) ###-####and it is available at Espares
Customer:

ok thats great,you identified the product i need so thankyou. At £100 its a bit pricey so i might try and fix the one i have if its the only site thats sells it. But you have been a good help so thanks

George-Allsorts :

Thank you feedback.. I thought it a little pricy myself, but then it depends on the individual and their needs.

Are the rollers ok on yours, as those can be bought separately

Customer:

The rollers are ok but they dont stay on because they are all loose

George-Allsorts :

One moment and I'll get you a link to replacement rollers

Customer:

do they come with a fastener?

George-Allsorts :

Yes.. If you look at the following link you will see the clip that holds them on

George-Allsorts :

wheels-basket-runners

George-Allsorts :

DISCOUNT
When you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code __ id1975 __ to get a discount

George-Allsorts :

--------------
Can I ask you to now take time to assist me by clicking on the smiley faces that you can now see... This will help me as it rates my assistance with your problems and it is the only way I get credited assistance given to you..

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair