Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

, I have a ECAM22. 110 machine, I can not make the coffee

Customer Question

HI, I have a ECAM22. 110 machine, I can not make the coffee strong,i've tried the troubleshooting possible cause's but still very week.
the beans are a good grade from a French deli cafe and taste so much better when i have a cup there.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I asked this question on Sunday, and I've been asked to leave feedback on the answer, which I've not received. (Whats happening?).

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry internet was not working all week.

what more info do you need regarding coffee maker?

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Please remember these are technical issues and may require some back and forth conversation to sort this out.
How old is your coffee maker?
Also has it ever made good strong coffee?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

about 4 years old,

up till a few weeks ago it was fine.

after the coffee is ground and starts to come through the spouts it use to

be mixing the blend with the water for about 10 seconds, now its around

4/5 seconds and looking week.

i have cleaned the infuser to see any if any change but no.

Kim