Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

i have a AEG competence model no D2100-4-m Product no *********

i have a AEG competence model no D2100-4-m Product no ********* Serial no 61200034 the top oven overheats & shuts down after 10 mins i have replaced the top oven thermostat but it still overheats , can you tell me what i have to do next please .
***** *****
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

When you use the top oven can you feel the cooling fan blowing air out from the top of the door at the vents there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cant feel any air coming out of the vents

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok that will be why its cutting out as the cooling fan isn't running to cool all the controls down.
What you need to do is pull the oven out and remove the top and from there you will see the cooling fan at the back.
Check this and turn it by hand and see if its jammed up. If its has then spray some wd40 and see if it frees it. If not then thencooling fan will need to be replaced.
Check that out and see what you find and let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the cooling fan is not working does it have a product so i can order one or do i get it from you

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok the part number is(###) ###-####
We don't supply parts but if you enter the part number on google you will find sites that sell them.