Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Bosch logi xx7 washing machine cuts out electrics to main board,

Bosch logi xx7 washing machine cuts out electrics to main board, just put on rinse mode spinning fine and water has run away so not blocked.
Any suggestions
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you post the model number please.
Also when you say it cuts out electrics is it tripping the fuse box or is it just the washer that goes off completey?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

where would I find model number, cuts out back to fuse board.

thanks

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
The model will be on a sticker on the inside of the door.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

E-Nr WIS24140GB/30 FD 9109 201554.

KD Code ME201Ba 60100X002101004.

Does this mean anything got you?

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Yes that's it ive got it now thanks.
If its tripping the electrics out then the 2 main causes are either the heater (more likely) or the motor.
What you need to do on this im afraid is pull the washer out from under the unit and remove the back. There you will see the heater at the bottom of the drum.
Disconnect the wires on there and tape them up.
Then plug the washer back in and run a wash cycle and see if it goes through without tripping the electrics. If it does then its the heater at fault which will need to be replaced to cure this.
But if not then do the same with the motor. Remove the wiring block and run a wash cycle and see if it goes without tripping.
Check them 2 out first as they are the most common causes of a washer tripping out. But more often then not its the heater that's the fault.
Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks, ***** ***** how long this is going to take will come back to you washer built into fitted kitchen, will keep you updated, is it worth replacing heater or new machine? machine 3 years old will other things start going wrong, I know its hardtop say but are they generally good machines? thanks

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries that's not a problem, Just get back to me when you can. I will be online all day till about 8pm tonight.
If its the heater yes its well worth fixing as it will be a lot cheaper then a new one. But the motors are expensive so if it is the motor the cheaper option is to get British Gas to fix on there fixed price repair which is about £125. It will be cheaper that way as these are a decent washer and quite expensive to replace as well.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have taken back off, decided outside of my competence calling a professional.

Thank you help

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok no worries. Fingers crossed its the heater as that will be the cheaper fix but it will be worth fixing as its only 3 years old and its a very decent washer.