Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

h;ow do i change my bosch classixx fridge freezer from right

Customer Question

h;ow do i change my bosch classixx fridge freezer from right hand closing to left hand closing
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you post the full model number please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Bosch classixx maxx freedom performance number at back

DCIIOEIORAW5R600 this information got from lower back of fridge hopthis suffices, fridge about 10 years olod

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

The model details will be on a sticker on the inside of the fridge usually behind the salad box.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

model ENRKGV28325GB/o1

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok on this model you need to remove the plastic trim at the bottom when you open the freezer door. Its should just pull off.
Then get someone to hold the freezer door and undo the screws holding the bottom hinge on.
With that off you can now remove the middle hinge so again get someone to hold the fridge door.
With the middle hinge off you can then remove the fridge door.
Now you need to remove the trim at the top and then you can remove the top hinge.
Now you need to swap the top and bottom hinge over so the bottom goes to the top and vice versa. Or if they wont fit then on some models you unscrew the pin on the hinge and move it over to the other hole.
Then you refit the doors and hinges in reverse order from there.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.