Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I am looking new dispenser drawer & the bit that go's

Customer Question

I am looking new dispenser drawer & the bit that go's on the front of the drawer. My machine is Tricity Bendix washer 850 ( AW 851 S ). I have looked all over the place & needless to say I have had no luck. That's why I am contacting you & hope you can find me one.
John
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

If found the drawer but do you also need the front panel of the drawer as well? If so then im afraid that part is obsolete so you wont get that part anymore im afraid.
If you don't need that part but just the drawer and the cap inside let me know and I can get the part numbers .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I did say I wanted the front panel aswell, it's not just the part numbers I need, the most important thing is where or who can I purchase the product from

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries as I said getting the drawer isn't a problem but the front is now obsolete so you wont get that from any were now im afraid unless you keep checking Ebay out second hand part if it comes on.
Sorry we cannot help on this so I will opt out now.