George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

can I drain out my new self cleaning iq 800 condenser drye

Customer Question

can I drain out my new self cleaning iq 800 condenser dryer
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you give me the ENR and FD please and also describe what it is that you want to do and why?

JACUSTOMER-ezko464x- : I wish to 'plumb out using the tube provided with my appliance,but as its self cleaning I think it uses water in the drawer self cleaning process,therefore will not drain out using my washing machine drain.
George-Allsorts :

Can you give me the ENR and FD please

JACUSTOMER-ezko464x- : sorri
JACUSTOMER-ezko464x- : E-Nr.WT46Y709EE/14 FD 9405 200055
George-Allsorts :

Thank you the ENR and FD information...

According to the manual appliance: If the condensation outlet is to be installed, it is not necessary to empty the condensation container.