George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

, WHERE CAN I GET A DRUM BEARING KIT INDESIT WASHING

, WHERE CAN I GET A DRUM BEARING KIT INDESIT WASHING MACHINE MODEL NO; WIXE127UKTEV, AS NOBODY SEEMS TO LIST IT, MANY THANKS, TERRY.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Terry, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you let me know the serial number and factory code too please.. They are on the label on the rear of the appliance

George-Allsorts :

Terry, I have checked all versions of this model and unfortunately the bearings are not replaceable in this model as they are sealed within the tank..

The part required would therefore be the complete tank and here is a link to it TANK PLASTIC 46L+PUL D280 H=20+HEATING

DISCOUNT
When you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code __ id1975 __ to get a discount

Customer:

GEORGE, I HAVE LISTED EVERYTHING ON THE LABEL ON REAR OF MACHINE, AS FOLLOWS :- S/N ********* /p>

George-Allsorts :

9:39 AM

DISCOUNT

Customer:

IPX4