Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

On the grill and top oven function knob of the Nordmende CTEC60BK

On the grill and top oven function knob of the Nordmende CTEC60BK cooker, is ther only one grill setting and do the numbers 1-6 stand degrees 50,150,200,250,300,350 top oven?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

On this oven there is only the one grill setting its showing which it turn the top oven dial all the way round and then another click gets the grill on.
As to the settings I take it you mean the hob switches. In a way they are like that as 1 is simmer and 6 is the hottest but they don't go of actual tempertures like you have posted.
As 1 is simmer and 2 is a bit hotter and so on until you get to 6 which is the hottest.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.