Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My EDH3386GDW Electrolux tumble dryer is showing error

Customer Question

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Are you getting any E?? codes coming up?
Also these dryers are quite complicated to fix. If you are handy if diy repairs then I have the service manual on this model which tells you how to get into service mode and get error codes and run tests from the control unit.
If this is any good to you let me know and I will upload it .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When you press start it just shows Err flashing twice. Also the cooling phase and drying phase will not leave the display. The service manual might be handy if you can't help me.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok ive just uploaded the service manual so copy and paste the link below then you can download and save the manual.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/6ffc3hjry03mqzn/electrolux_service_manual_4_feb.pdf
Have a good read of that as its quite detailed and it tells you how to get into test mode and do test on each part.
Let me know how it goes and what you find and if you need anymore help just get back to me as well.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike

Just wondering how you got on with the dryer?

Did you manage to get into test mode and find the error codes?