Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Good evening, i had a new Vaillant ecotec pro 28 fitted a couple

Customer Question

Good evening, i had a new Vaillant ecotec pro 28 fitted a couple of months ago by an approved engineer, it works perfect and everything. Our honeywell room thermostat broke so i bought a VRT 350f wireless controller set, phoned the engineer how to install it and did it this evening in no time. However although i set the day and night temperatures and modes it will not switch on the boiler, regardless where i am in the (2 bed terraced) house.
Please help why that could be?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi , I take it you have fitted the boiler reciever unit as per instructions?

JACUSTOMER-nxtlkoql- :

Hi,No i have not fitted the receiver unit per instructions if it did not operate well. My problem was that i did not know what i have done wrong. I spoke to Vaillant today, and it is resolved now.

JACUSTOMER-nxtlkoql- :

The engineer forgot to tell me 1 thing that led to the Controller not being able to operate the boiler. Thank you for your reply. But as i spoke to a Vaillant technician today, followed their instructions and solved the problem.

Customer:

Your welcome

JACUSTOMER-nxtlkoql- :

Thank.

Customer:

Why poor service, when I only started conversation by asking one question. ? Why mess up someone's ratings by doing that? If you are happy with doing that to someone for no reason then I am flummoxed

JACUSTOMER-nxtlkoql- :

I am sorry, but i do not want to pay, as i have received the answer from elsewhere, i would not rate you poor, but what is the way out if i got the answer from elwhere?

JACUSTOMER-nxtlkoql- :

i wanted to finish the conversation, i am not happy doing that, but why would i pay when you just asked a question back, and by that time as it was urgent i solved the problem

JACUSTOMER-nxtlkoql- :

I am sorry, for that. But i do not think it is fair to get paid when you did not hel (yet), i know you just started the conversation but i wanted to cancel the process.

JACUSTOMER-nxtlkoql- :

tell me how else i can do that?

Customer:

Ok , that's a reason I can understand , at least. No probs , to be honest I wouldn't feel happy taking payment for that either so no worries . I appreciate you getting back to me and lettingvme know . all the best

JACUSTOMER-nxtlkoql- :

Thanks for understanding. Wish you the best.

Customer:

All the best to you too . glad you got it sorted