Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I need to replace the bearing on my bosch WAQ28461GB I have

I need to replace the bearing on my bosch WAQ28461GB
I have removed the tub but cannot see how the blue and white halves of the tub are fixed together.
It looks like there are 4 bolts or screws, but the heads of these don't seem to be visible.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the full ENr there are a number of different variants there should be an / after the gb followed by two further numbers ~ Ian

Customer:

Customer:

My name is Graham

Customer:

I can't see any other numbers, where would these be

Customer:

The only other numbers/detail I can find are 07049906. 255/320 (65) 1400/min

Customer:

I have now seen that the full number inside the door. It is WAQ28461GB/12 FD 9301 005135

Dales-Electronic :

OK I have just checked on the Bosch trade website and this appliance has a sealed tub assy ie you cannot just change the bearings you have to change the whole tub complete ~ the tub assembly has part number 00713819 and is available from Bosch at £188.95. Would you kindly now rate my service to you by using the smiley faces below. Once this is done you can ask further questions on a foc basis ~ Ian

Customer: Ian, not the answer I was looking for, but most helpful.
Customer: ii will have to order the new tub from Bosch.