Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Frigidaire fridge freezer (model FRE 2422A) has started

Customer Question

My Frigidaire fridge freezer (model FRE 2422A) has started leaking. Is there an easy way of stopping this?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Please remember these are technical issues and may require some back and forth conversation to sort this out.
How old is your fridge?
Also, is there any heavy frost or ice forming on the rear wall inside the freezer or fridge on the back inside wall?
One last question, where is the water coming from, inside the fridge, or the pan underneath the fridge etc?
Please answer all of this as best you can so I can help you solve this in a timely fashion;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks very much. In fact my neighbour dropped round and sorted it all out. Sorry to have bothered you.

Julian

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Julian thats fine, no bother at all, I will be here if you need me in the future;-)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Tech Michael