KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a beko HIC64402T hob Power is connected controls

Customer Question

Hello I have a beko HIC64402T hob
Power is connected controls all light up and work but no power toy he hob rings any ideas
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

How old is it and none of the rings work...correct ?

JACUSTOMER-9kujzp8e- : Hello 5 years old none of the rings are working power is getting to the hob an indicator lights are on
Customer:

OK, the problem is with the terminal box of the main control board...you can take the hob out and turn it upside down to check the box and check the wiring connections...make sure nothing is burnt there.. then test the box

JACUSTOMER-9kujzp8e- : Have taken out and tested the box power there and nothing burnt out !!!!
Customer:

can you test the terminal box ?

JACUSTOMER-9kujzp8e- : Checked no problem wiring looks fine
Customer:

OK, if you have removed the hob top off and there is nothing burnt then it is the main control board that is bad and will need replacement