Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

there my boiler as gone wrong I can only buy secondhand

hi there my boiler as gone wrong I can only buy secondhand it as to be lpg the mains ones go cheaper can anyone tell me the ones that can be converted to lpg and wher do I buy the kits I know I need a plumber as well many thanks Rhoda and 4 boys
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi , yes you can get lpg convention kits . they cost from 30 pounds. You need to know or have an idea what boiler you are going to get first, then I can search online for a kit . but whatever you do don't buy a second hand boiler , its not worth it , and there may be a safety issue with it . you can get a new Combi for 400. I know its still not cheap but at least you will know its safe

Customer:

hi there I have to buy second hand all I need to know is what ones can be converted then I will know what ones to look for

Plumberpro :

Hi , all boilers have a LPG conversion kit .

Plumberpro :

Personally , I would look for valiant , Worcester , ideal , and potterton .

Plumberpro :

Would you mind rating your answer please, thanks

Customer:

well I have rang some of them and they can not be converted the thing is me and my husband bought a mobile home site it was are dream we wear going to develop it but unfortunately my husband hade a accident while siting a mobile and was killed I need second-hand as he was the breed winner and I do not have the funds to buy new boilers and I can not rent them out with no central heating so I am between a rock and a hard place I just hope you can help thank you

Customer:

ps I need 10 boilers thanks

Plumberpro :

OK all Worcester Bosch green stars .all ideal logics. All main combi. All pottertons all baxi These I know for sure.

Plumberpro :

Best of luck , so sorry for your loss .

Plumberpro :

Where about are you

Customer:

thank you if I find these will you help me find the conversion kits thanks Cambridge

Plumberpro :

Yes ,

Plumberpro :

If you need 10 you might be able to get the cost spread out

Customer:

they offered me a 14 year contract that meant each boiler was 7000.each

Plumberpro :

Wow, that's ridiculous. Could you not do it a few at a time

Customer:

well the thing is while the mobiles are empty I still have to pay counsel tax so I am going down instead of up. out of ten units I only have 2 tenant's and they are running on electric

Plumberpro :

Oh , ok , well in pray you will come through it ,

Customer:

Ok thank you

Plumberpro :

Your welcome

Plumberpro :

Hi , could you please rate your answer , thanks.

Customer:

Hi i have bought 4 boilers a main combi apottertonperforma eco24he and a greenstar 25i junor can you tell me where i can find lpg coversion kits pleas i am sorry to ask but you ar my only hope i wont bother you agian i will rate you many thank rhoda

Plumberpro :

www.heat-group.co.uk

Cowley Road, Cambridge

01223 424360

more info

Plumberpro :

Once you have the full list of boilers , take it here and they will be able to order them for you. They may have to phone the manufacturer to get the part numbers.

Customer:

Thank you so much

Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced