George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

MY DRYER AUTOSENCE ZDE47200N ONLY STAYS ON MINNIT OR

Customer Question

MY DRYER AUTOSENCE ZDE47200N ONLY STAYS ON FOR A MINNIT OR SO THEN TURNS OFF LEAVING THE PAUSE LIGHT FLASHING HELP!!!!
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you tell me a few things; What is the PNC or Prod Code of the appliance?; Is it only the start/pause light that is flashing?; How many times does the start/pause button flash before pausing to start flashing again?

JACUSTOMER-eywbjjm7- :

code *********** it is only stop pause button flashing when it stopps it flashes continiouse

JACUSTOMER-eywbjjm7- :

yes and the clothes are still wet

George-Allsorts :

According to the service manual for your appliance this problem would be indicative of a problem in the door circuit or a fault in the power of the main PCB