Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Zanussi washing machine serial no. 23000123 and product no

Zanussi washing machine serial no. 23000123 and product no ********* 01, model ZWH6140P.
Have come to end of a washing cycle but can't open the door. The light is flashing as usual but it simply won't open - what should I do?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Try this and see what happens.
Give the door handle a good bang with the side of your fist and see if this shocks the door into opening.
Try that and let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks - I can now get at my washing since it worked. Rather a pricey bang but so be it. Helen

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Nice one glad to hear that's sorted it.
Just keep an eye on it as if it does it again then you have a faulty door lock which will need to be replaced to cure this.
But if you need anymore info just get back to me. But if you could also rate the answer I gave if you haven't already that would be great.