Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

. faulty dishwasher. got home to find "check water" light

Customer Question

hi. faulty dishwasher. got home to find "check water" light illuminated and it was making a noise but nothing else. Water pressure seems o.k. Not sure of model as sticker is worn.What is likely fault? Hard water area. Could it be a solenoid or pump?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

The problem might be with excess water in the base of this appliance, you will have to pull it out and check to make sure their is no water...also make sure that the drain pump is clean and nothing is stuck in there...let me know how it goes

JACUSTOMER-8jzwkzz0- : U
JACUSTOMER-8jzwkzz0- : Hi , just did nightshift and was asleep when you sent reply. The answer box is empty apart from the letter u. Could you resend please?
Customer:

Customer:

have you received it now