KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have checked everything and reset everything but all the

Customer Question

I have checked everything and reset everything but all the machine does is keep emptying even though there is nothing left to empty
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

Please tell me its complete model number and age of this washer

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

i think its around 8 years old but only been used for 4 years

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

se65e330gb/73

Customer:

ok with the dishwasher unplugged... please pull it out and lay it backwards by around 45 degrees..after this is done plug it back and check if it works...if it does then unplug it again and check to make sure there is no leak inside the base

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

Ah its an integral dishwasher so may be more difficult

Customer:

ok then...please remove the base of the appliance and make sure there is no water inside

Customer:

it seems the anti flood device is activated causing this issue

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

how do i remove the base sorry to appear dim

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

will i need a new part ?

Customer:

sorry I got disconnected

Customer:

to remove the base you will have to remove the plinth off the bottom legs

Customer:

do you see one single door or there is a small panel at the bottom

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

sorry just answered door , just trying to get it off now

Customer:

ok sure please let me know how it goes

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

full panel and unscrew thing in the centre

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

that is to move the appliance up and down

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

what do i do now

Customer:

the appliance should be taken out to clean the drain pump and the base of the unit

Customer:

I believe cleaning it will solve the problem

Customer:

if it does not then you will have to replace the drain pump

JACUSTOMER-s022nx1n- :

ok thanks

Customer:

You're welcome...you can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance ... Thanks

KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi

i have put the dishwasher on after tilting the machine, it started filling and spraying and sounded ok but did not clean the dishes and also started constantly draining again, i repeated the tipping of the machine and tried again and the same happened. is there anything else i can do ?

OK, if you have taken it out then remove the base and clean the drain pump/hose and please make sure there are no leaks... it should work after this is done... please let me know how it goes... Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi thank you for your help but i am now calling someone out

OK no problem...