George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

while replacing the element of a fan oven the blue terminal

while replacing the element of a fan oven the blue terminal disappeared through the back plate. I have aeg competence 3210 bu model How do I get this cable back
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

You will need to remove the oven from the housing and take off the back panel... the wires are immediately available once this is done.

George-Allsorts :

Good morning, I haven't heard back from you since informing you of where the wire is and how to get at it...

Did you manage to complete the job at hand, or would you like further assistance?

Customer:

thanks for your answer