George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

, I currently have an AEG Comepetence double oven (D2160-1m2)

Hi, I currently have an AEG Comepetence double oven (D2160-1m2) and I'd like to replace the oven. The product I've found is AEG DE4013021m. I need to make sure that the new oven will fit in the same space when I take the old oven out. Can I just check that this oven should be suitable please?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Your current oven D2160-1m2 is listed as being the following size: (H) 89.7 x (W) 59.5 x (D) 54.7

and the replacement oven DE4013021M is listed as being (H)88.8 x (W)59.4 x (D)54.8

Customer:

Hi George. I haven't actually bought the replacement yet but that seems to be the best AEG model that I can find to date. Aaron

George-Allsorts :

The new oven is roughly 1cm shorter in height according to these specs but this shouldn't matter since this 1cm is part of the outer rather than the cavity

George-Allsorts :

The two are almost identical according to the listed sizes

Customer:

Ok, so safe to purchase as a direct replacement, for fitting at least?

George-Allsorts :

According to the information from the manufacturer yes

Customer:

Ok, thanks, ***** ***** Many thanks George. Aaron

George-Allsorts :

-------------------
Can I ask you to now take time to assist me by clicking on the smiley faces that you can now see... This will help me as it rates my assistance with your problems

Customer:

Happy to.