Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

, I have a Zanussi Dishwasher model no. ZDT12011FA. It's

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Zanussi Dishwasher model no. ZDT12011FA. It's about 10 months old and has worked fine until now. Its started to beep 3 times and the arrow symbol flashes. It isn't filling up with water but it sounds like it is. Not sure whats wrong. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear about that,
Does any water enter the machine at all?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No none at all.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Namrita,
This is one of two things, either the water inlet valve is stuck in the closed position, or the main control board has a problem. First make sure no one has turned off the water supply tot the dishwasher, if thats ok, then the most likely cause for this problem is the water inlet valve has failed its an electrically operated valve.
But since your machine is still under 1 year old it is covered under the manufacturers warranty. You should call Zanussi first because they will send a Tech out and fix this for free. If you need a phone # ***** that let me know also.
If you cant do that for some reason, please let me know and we will go further and fix this;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael,

Does the water inlet pipe usually have a little tap on it? There's a grey pipe with a blue tap and if that's the inlet then maybe that's the problem. Sorry if this is daft question but which way is off? Is it with the tap horizontal or vertical?

I'll contact Zanussi too and see what they say.

Many thanks and I'll keep you updated.

Namrita

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi yes it does.
But I cant tell you for sure how the one you have works. Some just turn a half turn to fully open but usually the need to turn fully counter clockwise to be open.
But if no one touched that the supply should be fine;-)Thank you Namrita, please rate kindly at this time, no further charges apply and you can contact me anytime for further advice;-)
Have a nice day!
Tech Michael
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello Namrita, my name is George..

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

You say that the End of Cycle led flashes 3 times... According to the Service Manual for this appliance, this is due to the intervention of the anti-flood system... It means that the system is telling you that there is water in the base of the appliance...

For this you should contact Zanussi on #03445-610-645 since your appliance will still be under the initial warranty period

Please be kind when rating this answer

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi this is possible but as George says you are still under warranty and they should fix this for you as I mentioned earlier.