Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Is it possible to obtain a replacement rotating arm

Customer Question

Is it possible to obtain a replacement rotating arm for your low-fat halogen fryer?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Do you have a model number for the fryer please. Theres usually a rating plate on there with the details on it. It may be on the underside of it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The model number as I have already advised is VDF 085. I don't think that Breville produced any other and this is only about two years old. There is no serial number on the rating plate.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for that. Sorry this isnt good news, Ive just checked the spares list and theres no spares available for these fryers.

Sorry its not the news you want to hear but you cannot just get that part on its own on these.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not very happy about being charged £33.00 for nothing!

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Im sorry your not happy about the money side. Thats something i dont get involved in. I only answer the questions on there. I wish i could have given a different answer for you but there just isnt one on this. If there was spares availble i would have got the part details for you but there just isnt any spares on there. So if you can understand i can only tell you the truth on that there isnt anyother way of putting it.

Im sorry about that.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I appreciate that you have given an honest and accurate answer but I shall not be contacting justanswer again.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

With this wesite you only pay if you are happy with the service. The money you paid is in your account. I only get paid when you rate good.

If you want your money back then you just need to contact customer services from your home page and they can issue your refund as you only pay if you are happy with the service.

But please if you want your money back please dont rate me as bad due to the site as that goes againest me but you can still get the refund without rating bad.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The service, as I have said, was thorough and accurate.

I am merely objecting to paying so much without getting a result.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

I understand were your comming from as you havent got the part you need.

But its up to yourself as you can either rate the service as OK or above and i get paid. Or claim a refund back from customer services otherwise your money just sits in your account doing nothing. Its up to yourself on that. But as i said before please dont rate poor or bad.

Regards Daniel

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have just telephoned Breville UK and have successfully ordered a replacement 'stirrer' at the very reasonable price of £9.63, including VAT and delivery.

I am not, therefore, satisfied with your service!