Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Riello fuel pump is leaking around the cover joint, I have

My Riello fuel pump is leaking around the cover joint, I have checked all pipe unions and the four screws and all appear to be tight, is this an 'o' ring failure or something just as simple. It is a potterton statesman unit regularly serviced and last done in October 2014. In all other respects the boiler works with no problems. I asked this question yesterday but lost my internet connection.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

There is a replaceable O ring for this range of pumps but I would need the exact pump model to check if it will fit your or whether You will need a new pump ~ Ian

Customer:

Hi. The makers part number is(###) ###-####in the user manual. It is about 165 x 160 if that's any help.

Dales-Electronic :

OK I have checked, the part number has been superseded by part number(###) ###-####and is available as a complete assembly only. The O rings I mentioned only fit the larger pumps. Would you now kindly rate my service by using the smiley faces below. The parts are available directly from Riello (UK) Ltd ~ Ian